Do you want to become a member of VETNNET?
Membership is open to any institute (not natural persons) wishing to adhere the aims of VETNNET:
- Promote veterinary nurse/technician training throughout Europe
- Work toward harmonisation and transparency of training curricula
- Exchange materials & methods of training
- Exchange teachers and students
- Raise the profile of the veterinary nurse profession
There are two levels of VETNNET Membership:
1. Full member, open to all training institutes for veterinary nurses/technicians
2. Associate member open to all organisations associated with veterinary nurse/technician training.
Associate members have limited voting rights compared to full members as restriction to their
Fees for full membership are set to 450 Euro’s, associate membership fees are 175 Euro’s.
Observers will receive information free of charge under certain conditions.
Does your institute wish to become a member? Please complete the membership form below: